Where have we been for the last two years?
Raising Miles Quinn, of course!
– Climbing Aconcagua in Argentina (Matt, December 2013)
– Buying a house (April 2014)
– Miles first camping trip, Dolores, Colorado (September 2014)
– Going big on Miles 1st Birthday (October 2014)
– Running a half marathon in Moab, Utah (Matt, November 2014)
– First plane ride and vacation for Miles, Portland, Oregon (December 2014)
– Snowshoeing and cross country skiing to a hut for Matt’s birthday weekend, La Plata Canyon (January 2015)
– Camping in the desert, only to be rained out, Natural Bridges Monument (May 2015)
– Camping with family, Black Canyon of the Gunnison and Crested Butte, Colorado (August 2015)
It has been a beautiful and educational two years! Miles teaches us something new every day; no really, every day! Miles is a bright and delightful part of our lives and we are thriving as a family!
Miles has been participating in a Suzuki Music Group and loves playing the instruments – hand drum, wood block, triangle, shakers, and xylophone. He’s also practicing his tumbling in a gymnastics group.
Matt and I just bought a new truck for off-roading and are saving for a river raft. We have lots of family fun trips in the works – beach trips, camping, hiking, and boating!
Matt’s training for a 50k race this winter in Moab. In addition to his continued work at Mozilla and learning new development skills.
I’m working on starting my LLC to teach positive sex ed. I’m also knee deep in home improvement projects.
We are busy and fulfilled!
Upcoming Post: Beach Haven, LBI, New Jersey
2 Responses to Busy Bees