This photo sums up 2020 for our family pretty succinctly.
Many of our outdoor adventures were cancelled in 2020 but we found other adventures awaited us indoors and nearby. We hope that we will see and hug many of you in 2021 on as many adventures as we can manifest! May this new year find you healthy, safe, and happy.
- Learning about chores and baking treats were practiced over and over this year.
- Matt hiked down and up the Grand Canyon in Jan 2020. MQ hosts concerts with fellow musicians, Matt Magic Fingers and Erin Smooth Swanny!
- We played so many board games and completed dozens of puzzles!
- Hiking was top of the activity list in warmer months and after two and a half months of in-person school MQ transitioned to school at home in November.
- MQ rode their mountain bike with Devo’s program twice over the summer. And Matt is able to get some turns in at our local ski resort with his favorite skiing buddy!
- We found our Christmas tree in the fog this year and the year was full of many, many cuddles.